Sunday, January 23, 2011

Busy as a Bee

The end of another busy week and the beginning of an even busier one. Monday is jam packed with classes and work. Tuesday will be spent in line for the basketball game and going to classes. Wednesday is basketball night :D so excited for this game against San-Diego State. It should be amazing! Thursday will definitely be a homework day and then the best day of the week FRIDAY! Looking at my current homework schedule I have no clue how I am going to finish it all and still do what I want. My poor Bed will be missing me more this week it seems. Our relationship has been a bit strained lately. I just can't devote enough time to it. Oh how I miss sleep.

Besides the hustle and bustle of College last weekend Mandee, Britan, and I were able to have some bonding time while the rest of the roomies were gone and Mark was busy with family. We had many "awkward" moments and the apartment was actually CLEAN! It felt funny that each one of us had our rooms to ourselves, yet oddly refreshing just to kinda have some Me time. I must say though It wasn't a super productive weekend. Lots of fun but homework was lacking because we knew Monday was a break from school. Thank you Martin Luther King! There are only two breaks this semester, Martin Luther King Jr. day and Presidents day in February. *sigh* No spring break for me folks.

Stress is really starting to get to me with me not understanding what is going on in Chemistry. Mark has been trying to help me but even he is getting confused now. -.- FAIL! So I'm going to go in for some extra help and try to really master this delta G nonsense. Cause right now with my teacher being gone so often it is going right over my head and crushing me. Other than that classes are going really well. I got a 100% on my math test this past week. That was a huge moral booster looking up at that screen and seeing "Perfect Score". My heart just leaped! I am loving my Molecular Biology class and heavily considering the option of switching into that major instead of just plain Biology. It will really help me in Grad school.

Anyway, I am very much looking forward to my Sunday afternoon nap. This whole 5 to 6 hours of sleep a night is really not working out very well. The good thing is I was able to enjoy going to Horses yesterday. We put some shavings down in the barn because now that it is slightly warmer all the ice is melting and the ground water is seeping up. It forms nasty puddles of mud which will freeze every night and then thaw again. Kirk (Mark's brother) was able to go with us and I think he had a good time. It's always nice to just get out of Provo. But then I spent the rest of the day working on homework and then Liz and I watched a rediculous movie called Corky Romano until Mark got home and we worked on Chem. I eventually gave up from frustration. Then we just chilled for a while watching SNL.

After he left I got online and talked to my family for about 2 hours. I am such a Boss. Mina is in the same IB SL Biology class I was in last year. She had to do Fly Lab as well and I still had all my notes so I scanned them in and sent them to her. :) She was confused on how to do all the Punnet squares. I really love Genetics and I am so excited to work in that growing field. Everybody seems to be doing well. Jared is healing and Mina is too. She got in a Motorcycle accident. She was pulling out of the Gas station and a motorcycle came from the opposite direction and hit her. She was able to stay on the bike and only suffered a large bruise to her hip but our motorcycle did get some damage. Other than that things are good. Peace world!

Random Fact: The name Snickers for the popular candy bar was named after a horse that the Mars family owned.

No comments:

Post a Comment