Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Ewwww Gross, 'Nuf said.

 

I saw this commercial as I was watching YouTube videos. There I was innocently shuffling through VEVO when BAM! this hit me. Now I will give it credit because it held my attention longer then the required 30 seconds that I had to watch before I could skip to my video. Instead I watched all 2 minutes of it just for kicks. Guess I have no life :P Well anyway I couldn't stop laughing at it and yet it intrigues me... does it actually work? I knew that bad breathe comes from your tongue but how well does this product actually clean it. Still the analogies of the various ways to clean your tongue were witty. This commercial definitely deserves 5 stars in my book. It'll be the next Old Spice, well maybe not that popular but it shows promise given it has over 15 million hits on YouTube already. So watch it and enjoy... maybe you'll learn a thing or two too.

Random Fact: Leather skin does not have any smell. The leather smell that you sense is actually derived from the materials used in the tanning process.

No comments:

Post a Comment