Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Hey man! What am I doing wrong?

Tonight for the first time I had Frozen Yogurt in Provo. I know, I live a sheltered life. :P Provo seriously has a million frozen yogurt places but tonight we went to a place called Spoon it Up. It is just west of campus and walking distance from my happy abode. My roommates Nicole and Andrea were so nice as to introduce me to a plethora of Frozen Yogurt flavors. Johny Boy accompanied us on our Fun adventure. As we were walking up the road we passed a group of 3 rather beefy guys talking.
"Hey Man! I don't know what are you doing..." -Beefy guy holding scriptures
Johny gave him an odd look and we all were kinda caught off guard.
Beefy man cont. "I don't know what you are doing so right. Cause I am stuck with two ugly guys while you are walking with three hot girls."
Cue nervous laughter. We were relieved cause we didn't know what he wanted.
"I mean I should get you to sign my scriptures or something." -Beefy man
This short little exchange totally made my week. We were laughing the whole way to Spoon It Up!

Random Fact: Barbie's measurements if she were life size: 39-23-33

No comments:

Post a Comment