Friday, September 2, 2011

I Found my TWIN!

Ok, So I have so much to say about this week it is insane so I had to do another blog post. This is just dedicated to the amazing fact that I have found another Kierstyn!!!! Yep, that's right... Another Kierstyn who spells her name just like me. She is a Freshman in my Greek and Roman Literature class. You should have seen our faces when we came to this realization. Professor Brockliss asked everyone to go around the room and say their name. So I said my name and she was sitting next to me and leaned over and said that was her name too. I asked her how she spelled it and she wrote it down. Cue MIND BLOWN! Holy cow! That's how I spell it too! After a casual exchange of High 5's we were both grinning like idiots. Now every time we have that class we say "hi Kierstyn", "Why hello there Kierstyn" and we both laugh. It seriously is the coolest thing ever! I love it. Then today in class we were sitting next to two Laurens. They had a little epiphany moment as well. Found my niche in that class? I'd say so. :)

Random Fact:  Coca-Cola was originally Green.

No comments:

Post a Comment