Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Dear Utah


 Now Utah, I know you are fond of playing terrible pranks on poor college students but really this snow business has got to stop. It is nearly APRIL! This means it is time to get warm so that the poor college students can stop freezing their little tushies off every time they step outside their door. You may rain all you like but none of this frozen precipitation anymore. That is so last month. Time to catch up with the crowd and allow us to wear our knee length shorts and shed some of our winter layers. It would be much appreciated if I could see my long lost friend the Sun again. I miss his rays of light. He is so warm to the touch and the clouds have been blocking him out. I mean the poor ducks must be confused out of their minds! So in short please comply with this request within the next 24 hours or I will be forced to cause the next summer to be so stifling that in Utah's arid climate everything wilts.

Sincerely,

Warmblooded Creatures

Random Fact: A jogger's heel strikes the ground 1,500 times per mile.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, it almost makes me miss my hometown. Almost.

    Oh, and MY heel doesn't strike the ground 1,500 times per mile. ;-)

    ReplyDelete