Sunday, March 20, 2011

Passport to Europe


 Last night I was transported to Europe as I walked into the Wilk. There was carriage rides with real horses! I sampled delicious mint chocolate chip Italian gelato along with coconut and pineapple flavored Italian sodas. I danced next to the Eiffel tower and even got to play miniature golf. It was a lot of fun and well worth it. Mark wooed me with the "gun show".
Here as some of the highlight photos:






Mandee and I had fun with the camera and stared seductively into each other's eyes. We probably creeped out the camera guy.



Then we couldn't help but have a goofy picture. Notice Mandee's Spock hands. :) I did the typical Thai picture pose. Peace!











Mark and I got to have fun on the carriage ride with the horsies. Why did we ever change our mode of travel?


Our lovely tour guides. I wanted to take them home with me. Can I keep them mommy!?! I promise to love them and take care of them.



Mandee and I found our  KSA (Knight in Shining Armor). ;-)  He was such a hunk! Don't you think he's cute?




So as you can see we had a lot of fun exploring Europe. The best part was all of this was FREE! That's right folks no charge. It really is true to say that the best things in life are free. Of course I already have my knight in shining armor with his ginger hair and all.






Random Fact: No piece of normal sized paper can be folded in half more than 7 times.

No comments:

Post a Comment